“This is family owned and run.”
Review of Dragon's Den

Dragon's Den
Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Pratt
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Good food...friendly service. It is better if you get here early. Sometimes a little slow keeping up with food! People pile up thier plates!

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Service is very poor as people come in and wait, they do not know if they should sit down or wait to be seated. Staff is apparently shorthanded. Hit and miss service..even the water was slow to come. There was not enough silverware for our small group. No chopsticks but you won't need them here.Some teenage helpers seemed clueless.

Reviewed April 14, 2010

We were passing through Pratt and saw it and decided to try it. Well I didnt see the sign with the hours on it. We got there almost at closing of the lunch buffet. I had no idea why the food was mostly gone and cold. If you plan on closing on time and stop making food at that time maybe you should tell people when they come in that they will only get whats left and nothing new will be brought out ! I had now idea. They didnt even bring out any plates. We had to use little salad plates. And when they cleared the tables the just set the dirty plates on the table next to where we sitting. There were plates from other customers sitting all over the other tables too. How disgusting. No offer for a refill or anything. Most of the pans were empty. I would have much rather been told they were closing then for them to take my money for that. I consider taking someones money for a buffet and not bringing out new food to be a rip off ! The lady knew i was mad and offered no explanation. As we were leaving after them basically ripping us off for full price I saw the sign with the hours. If you don't want to serve people near closing time then at least tell them ! I will never ever go there again. And I have spread the word ! I also went down the street and got a good meal. No way to run a business.

2  Thank hbkend
Reviewed July 8, 2009

We had the dinner buffet which was a good value at $6.50. The food was average.

A TripAdvisor Member
Kansas
Reviewed October 24, 2005

Not your typical mega-buffet, but a small restaurant that cooks everything fresh. Not the same crab rangoons, sweet/sour sauce, etc that you get in almost every buffet restaurant. The garlic chicken is not to be missed!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member