“Define a Crunchwrap Taco Hell”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #21 of 31 Restaurants in Pratt
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 2007 E 1st St in Pratt. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have always ordered the "crunchwrap" as a crunchwrap taco. They usually run about $2.50 individually. When I got the bill for $1.35, I couldn't figure out what was going on! Got the order and it was a crunchy taco...no wonder. When I reiterated that I wanted a Crunchwrap taco, the cashier didn't know what I was talking about. I took the crunchy taco in to the building-had ordered at drive-thru window, and that was when I got the deer in the headlights look about a crunchwrap taco. When I left the restaurant, I forgot my keys. Upon re-entering the restaurant, the manager on duty snidely asked me "just what did we do wrong now!" I replied, "Nothing, I forgot my keys." I didn't get mean or nasty or even slightly rude, but the employees rudeness will not be tolerated. Pratt has a Taco Hell, not Taco Bell

Date of visit: October 2012
1  Thank Homebodywife

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Taco Bell is a good fast meal for the field!! Nice menu selection.

Date of visit: June 2012