“Great place for a quick Mexican food fix”
Review of El Dos De Oros

El Dos De Oros
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Pratt
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: They have been in business for almost 2 years and also have other restaurants in surrounding towns like Greensburg, Anthony, St John,Cimmaron, and maybe a few others that we will try to list for you individually. Thanks.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great service and prices. Average Mexican food but a favorite of the town for a quick lunch. They are open in the evening as well. Not much for atmosphere. They do serve alcohol.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I had the grilled shrimp fajitas. They were very good. Seating is available inside and outside and is limited so there may be a wait.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The service is great, the food divine. It is like eating with a Mexican family-because it is family owned. They make the best tamales I have EVER eaten, love them and try to get them every time I visit! Get huge portions and always take away a doggy bag! Price is very worth it! Never have had a bad experience here.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Our experience in Pratt wasn’t the best we did not enjoy the Comfort Suites we stayed at but this place made it better! We got excellent food at a great price along with wonderful customer service. We will be back!

1  Thank alie g
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This restaurant since the last time I visited Pratt (over ten years ago). Food was very good. I had a chicken chimi. t was nicely fried and not at all greasy. The filling was well seasoned and the guacamole was not overly acidic. I even ate the refried beans (which I usually leave on the plate). Significant other was very happy with his tostada and I was happily surprised to find the ground beef seasoned with just a little salt and pepper. Only unhappy diner was my father who doesn't like Mexican; however, I will say his plate was completely clean when we left.

I would recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for a good, no frills meal.