“Its not as good as it used to be”
Review of Legends Cafe

Legends Cafe
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Pratt
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Seems like every time we eat here it goes down hill a little... Prices are seeming to increase and service/food is not... Still has good atmosphere but just not what it once was.

There are newer reviews for Legends Cafe

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Came to town for a Volleyball tournament saw mixed reviews for this place and decided to chance it. Best decision I ever made this food is amazing, and their service was great as well! Will return again and again!!

1  Thank Mandeej24
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We started with the special $2 margaritas but even at that price, they weren't worth it. They must have just poured them out of the premixed bottle. My sandwich was pretty good but my wife's was not. The onion rings were over cooked and very crispy. I think you can do better in Pratt.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Good food, great service; enjoyed the atmosphere. It's similar to an Applebee's but with a hometown feel and way better food. We had the potato skins, fried shrimp basket and bacon hamburger, all of which were delicious. Oh and beer, good selection on tap.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My Family and I have ate there several times the food is pretty good and the prices or ok. I didn't like the Philly Cheesesteak it had a cheese sauce that i didn't care for.