“Good supper”

Carthage, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good supper”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great food. Staff was a little slow...it was early and lots of staff standing around, waiting for a busy time. They should have been more ambitious. Basically, our waitress was doing it all alone while others watched.

Visited September 2013

Oklahoma
“Very Nice.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

After traveling for several hours it was pleasant to go into such a nice friendly place and enjoy a decent meal. The service was good but the food must not have been too memorable because I can't remember what I had there just 2 weeks ago, but it was probably more than acceptable otherwise I would have certainly remembered that.

Wichita, Kansas
“Not So Good”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was a third time to eat here while going from Wichita to Colorado. What a disappointment it was this time. We ordered the spinach artichoke dip first and it was a tiny bowl ($7.99) with mostly bitter, stringy spinach. My son's club sandwich was missing the bacon and cheese, so he got another one. My philly cheesesteak sandwich was okay, it was mostly meat and a little dribble of cheese. My other son got a grilled chicken sandwich that he enjoyed. Our waitress must have been having a bad day - nary a smile or "how is everything". Think we'll check out somewhere else next time.

Washington, Missouri
“Good recommendation”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The lady at the reception desk at our motel suggested this restaurant as "like Applebees". She was right. It was a little loud, but the food and service was very good.

Visited July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great food”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stopped at Legends because it was highly rated on Trip Advisor. The food was excellent. I especially enjoyed the roast beef and the awesome French fries, but the service could have been better. The restaurant was clean but the atmosphere was lacking due two annoying flies and the air conditioning that immediately caused me to sneeze. I would definitely stop again because of the food, but take out would be my preference.

1 Thank TontoK