“Local flavor”
Review of Club D'Est

Club D'Est
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Pratt
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I'm grading on a curve here ... this is likely the best place in the area, or one of the best. I liked the name of the menu items (the Big Montana, Plop on Top, and Big Bob's Belly Bustin' Fish Hoagies) and the food was average to above average.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I had probably the best chicken fried steak I have ever had at Club D'Est on our way through Pratt this fall.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Title says it all. It's the best restaurant in town for a good steak. Their 2 for 1 filet deals are a great deal. Dollar for dollar its well worth it.

1  Thank pwbuchanan
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The lady at the front desk at our motel suggested this restaurant as the premier steak place in Pratt. After a long day on the road a steak and a glass of wine sounded good. Nothing fancy, but there was a filet special on Tuesday night. A great value. I think there are specials other nights as well. The service was excellent and the filets were tender and tasty. We were sharing our meal with our 4-yr-old and they brought her her own salad which was very nice.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Not sure what happened to the almonds on the almond/lemon flounder. Also not sure why the center of the flounder couldn't be cut - it was like rubber. And when I requested a salad INSTEAD of rice, was charged full price for a dinner salad, but no reduction for the price of the rice they kept. The water also has a foul taste, maybe that's the source of the moldy odor of the restaurant???

2  Thank R S