“We will stay here every time”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Pratt
Louisville, Colorado
“We will stay here every time”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We drive through Pratt on our way to CO each year after Christmas and we stay here every year. It's a pretty good deal, but most importantly, the pool is always full of nice, warm water! Everything else is as you expect so it works well for us.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Shelley S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Hi Jmart76,
Thank you for your review, we will see you on your next trip to Co. or on your way back!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is great. The general manager really shows that she cares about her guests.

The only down side was the walls as I could hear the hallway and the neighbors. The fitness center is pretty nice (for a hotel). The treadmill sticks a bit but overall not bad.

Overall, I'd stay here again if I'm in Pratt.

Stayed January 2014
Thank you for staying with us and your great responses, we will see you nest time!
Yarmouth, Maine, USA
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Every time I am in town, I make sure to stay here. I visit Pratt for work fairly regularly and always make sure to stay here. The rooms are large and clean. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. My only gripe is that there are only 2 rooms that have a kitchenette and they are almost always full.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Shelley S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear Pwbuchanan,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our trip advisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Couldn't find the place after making a reservation so we called and got directions. The hotel was very nice and the beds were fantastic. It was just a quick overnight stay on our way back to Wisconsin so we really didn't spend much time in town or use any of the hotel amenities. Breakfast was fine, but nothing special.

• Stayed October 2013
Shelley S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Jolsongoude,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We were extremely happy with the staff, room and breakfast. I would not hesitate to stay here again. I would recommend making a reservation as they are used by the oil and construction crews.
The room was large and clean.
There was an assortment of food for breakfast and the eating area was clean too

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Shelley S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you Minnesota traveler for your feedback on trip advisor. We hope to see you again real soon!!!
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located just off of 400 on the outskirts of Pratt. The room was clean and comfortable. This hotel is well laid out. The fitness center and pool are quite nice. We were able to get a late checkout which helped us out quite a bit. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Shelley S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Dear Travelgirlslife,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your tripadvisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stay in Hotels over 100 times a year for work. This hotel is definitely in the top 5 of hotels I have stayed at. The breakfast in the mornings is very good, especially since it is free. The workout room and the pool area are both very nice as well. The room was probably the largest I have ever stayed in that wasn't $200 a night. The wi-fi is very fast, over 10mbps when I ran speed tests, which is important to me so that I can work in my room. The staff has always been great to me as well. I have stayed at this hotel a few times and sadly I seem to always leave something behind in my haste to depart. They always call me and arrange my item to be shipped to my house as cheap as possible. This hotel is always packed due to the booming oil and gas business of the area, so expect to pay more to stay here or even next door at the Holiday Inn. Since they are always fully booked they can charge as much as they want. However, with that being said, I have stayed at some of the other places nearby and it is definitely worth the extra money to stay here.

• Stayed July 2013