“Airband Friday”

Super 8 Pittsburg KS
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Pittsburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Picacho
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I spoke to the clerk about the debris my dog found under the bed in our room. I was told that my bill would be adjusted. The adjustment has not shown up on my account yet. I did not mention it at the time but I found the sheets to be uncomfortably thin. I did not feet they provided a shield between me and the blankets that are not changed between customers. I did not have time for breakfast but grabbed a packaged roll to eat on the road. The selection was limited. The desk clerk was friendly and the manager was courteous and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Scott M, General Manager at Super 8 Pittsburg KS, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review
I do apologize again for the problems you experienced while you were here. Please know that we have corrected these issues.
The adjustment was made to your charges, but banks and credit cards do take longer to post credits than they do debits. It it does not show up within 10 days, please call me.
Reviews and comments like yours allow us to better our service to our guests, and I thank you for them.
Travelers also viewed these Pittsburg hotels
Lamplighter Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburg
Holiday Lodge
Holiday Lodge
#7 of 8 in Pittsburg

Been to Super 8 Pittsburg KS? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Pittsburg KS

Property: Super 8 Pittsburg KS
Address: 3108 N Broadway St, US Hwy 69 S of N Bypass Intx, Pittsburg, KS 66762-2633
Location: United States > Kansas > Pittsburg
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Pittsburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Pittsburg KS 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Pittsburg KS reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pittsburg Super 8