“Short stay - in @ 8 out 2:30”

Super 8 Pittsburg KS
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Pittsburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Potwin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had some problems with the reservation on the website, but a call to the motel took care of it. Nice room and the checkout person was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Scott M, General Manager at Super 8 Pittsburg KS, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
I apologize for the problems you experienced with our reservation system, but I am pleased that we were able to fix the issue here at the hotel.
We are always trying to improve our property and our guests experiences while they are here.
If you should ever have any other problems, feel free to contact myself, or one of my staff, and we will try to resolve the issue.
Lathrop, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stay in Pittsburg one night a week as part of my job. I can stay at any motel in Pittsburg and have stayed at some of the others on occasion over the years. I stay here exclusively now, because of the convenient location and the accomodations. Dennis is usally at the front desk when I check in and when he sees me pull into the lot he gets busy with the paperwork. When I walk in all I have to do is sign and get the key. The staff goes out of thier way to give me the room I want and it is always clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: I always try to get a room on the west end. I have never stayed on the east end because there used...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Scott M, General Manager at Super 8 Pittsburg KS, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am glad you continue to have good experiences here at the Pittsburg Super 8. Regular guests are the backbone of our business, and we are glad to continue to provide you the clean and comfortable rooms you need.
Lathrop
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stay at this property every week for business. I can stay at any motel in Pittsburg and have stayed at others on occasion but this one is by far the most conviently located and accomadating. Dennis is usually at the front desk when I check in and always has the paperwork and room key ready for me when I walk in the door. I always get a clean comfortable room and the staff always treats me well.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time out your busy schedule to post a review. We are happy to provide you a clean and comfortable room each week. If there is ever anything we can do to provide you with an even better experiences, please let us know.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pittsburg
Lamplighter Inn & Suites
#7 of 7 in Pittsburg
Super 8 Lamar
Super 8 Lamar
#1 of 2 in Lamar

Been to Super 8 Pittsburg KS? Share your experiences!