“The BEST steak we've every had!”

Jim's Steak House And Lounge
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Goessel, ks
“The BEST steak we've every had!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband had the tips and I had the fillet, it was the BEST steak we've ever had in a restaurant and we can't wait to go back! Get the HALF order of onion rings because you get a 5" high stack that would easily feed four people. As good as my fillet was, my husband shocked me by saying his tips were more tender! This is really really GOOD food!

• Visited September 2013

Pittsburg, Kansas
“Great Place for Years”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have ate here once I was a kid. Honestly it is a great place. The salads are served cold and the onion rings are great. I had the chicken fried steak and it is truly awesome. I've had the tips also and they were great too. Great Place

• Visited July 2013
Neosho, Missouri
“Thrill Jockey Chicken Run”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great Steak and Onion rings! Great service! Fun staff!! The Sirloin Tips were awesome!! Will be back!!

Visited July 2013
“Been there forever”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

My parents ate there when they dated, my husband and i did, now my kids do. Its dated inside, but the food is consistent. You have to get o-rings (though this time there was a pool of grease). The filets are good and yes there are better in the city for $20 more and a 2 hour drive. The service is like a cafe, this is pittsburg don't expect fine dining. As always there was a line around the corner tonite and as always it was worth the wait. If your driving through its better than the other college town chain restaurants.

• Visited July 2013
East Prairie, Missouri
“THE BEST FILLET EVER”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I used to hunt close to Pittsburgh and I asked where I could get a good steak. I was told Jim's Steakhouse. Boy where they right. I have eaten there several times and this is the best, most tender fillet I have ever eaten. I am 57 years old and have had many steaks but these take the cake. My brother lives in Springfield, Missouri and has suggested that we drive to Pittsburg when we have nothing to do just to get a steak at Jim's. Too far for me. I would fall asleep.

• Visited May 2012