“The only Italian food in Pittsburg”
Review of Napoli

Napoli
Ranked #5 of 65 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Pittsburg hasn't been know for many restaurants other than chicken ones so an Italian restaurant stands out. The service is excellent..fresh baked rolls are delivered to your table prior to ordering. The lunch menu is the same at the evening one and includes a salad at no extra cost. The spaghetti with meat or sausage has enough food for lunch the next day. The only suggestion I have is to add more meat selections..beef or pork steak?? And many vary the menu on occasion. We try to eat there at least twice a month.

1  Thank ValkyrieKansas
There are newer reviews for Napoli

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

The marinara sauce isn't very good at all. But you must try the allapanna sauce, Its the best thing I've ever eaten! You could put allapanna sauce on anything and it would be good! I love this place. The alfredo is great also!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

While back in Pittsburg recently, my wife and I saw this restaurant while driving down Broadway. We had not heard of this place, so we thought we would try it for dinner. We were glad that we did, for our dinner selections were excellent. The service is excellent and the prices are more than reasonable. We are glad we stopped here and will definitely eat here again on a future trip.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Went in for lunch - came out not needing to eat for the rest of the day (and half of the next)! The sausage and peppers parmigiana was amazing - great flavor, and way more "stuff" than pasta (I would have enjoyed having a bit more pasta on the plate). Service was fast, courteous... all in all, this would be a fantastic restaurant in ANY size city; it's a true jewel in a small city.

1  Thank Ian411Ian
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I really like this place. It is close to home and good food. Nice atmosphere. Warm and relaxing place to be.