“Holiday Inn Express”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Pittsburg
Kansas City, Kansas
“Holiday Inn Express”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

We have stayed here twice in last 90 days and each time has been very good. The hotel is very clean and well maintained. Beds are comfortable. Our last stay was 3 days and we took a king suite room and it was very nice to have the extra space.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I was in town on business and they were very hospitable. I will stay there again when I am in town

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Rose Hill, KS
Reviewed November 29, 2011

From the management on down this Inn is consistently excellent in all categories. The best place to stay in all of SE KS and Joplin area. This from one who travels for a living.

Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Ellsworth, Kansas
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Our son attends Pittsburg State University in Pittsburg, Ks and it is 5 hours from our home. We frequently, thru the years, have needed a rooms for 2 days. We couldn't wait for this hotel to finish being built and we have not been let down. It is clean, great staff, comfy beds and love the breakfast in the morning! I always use the workout room as well and the equipment is kept in top notch condition. I am a Priority Club member so we always look for Holiday Inns. Love the decor, the feel and the staff - always ready to accomodate us when we get there. Thanks!

Room Tip: We've been on every floor and haven't found a bad room yet!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Waynoka, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The "Standard" being the experience at a hotel by which all other stays are compared. It is like a welcome home upon arrival. I never feel like a stranger here and check-in is quick and friendly. Check-out is equal to check-in. No surprises here, which makes for a comfortable stay.
I stay here weekly and look forward to a comfortable-night's sleep.
Bottom line: I am spoiled by my stays at HIE Pittsburg and expect the same experience at all HIE.

Room Tip: Look for a room with a manual HVAC fan. I prefer the sound of a fan running to the ambient sound of...
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed November 26, 2011

The hotel looks brand new. My room was nice and clean with a contemporary feel. The staff is friendly and very professional. I accidentally left my toiletry bag in the room and a staff member went above and beyond to help me get it back quickly amidst it being a Holiday week. ThW hotel's staff clearly cares about the customer and such service is hard to find! I will definitely be staying here again.

Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I stay at this location every other week. It is clean,comfortable, all staff is friendly, USA Today is available, breakfast options are up my alley. Even new staff is friendly---recognizing me at stay 2 or 3. I feel like "they take care of me"