“ALWAYS GOOD!”

The Mall Deli
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Deli has been around since the 70's and one this for sure is consistency and price. They have a wide variety of items including deli-dogs, chile and cheeseburgers. Everyhthing is good, to many items to recommend.

2  Thank Keith R

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Such good food, many options to choose from. Chili is really good and so is the french dip or turkey dip. The regular waitresses are really great and the place is good, fast and cheap for college students that live close by.

1  Thank kmae12
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I visit Pittsburg once a year to see my parents. I live in Pennsylvania and travel all over the world. Mall Deli has the best sandwiches, soups and creamy Italian dressing ever. I was so glad they bottled it to sell so I can buy it in bulk and get my year supply until I get back the next year.the service is awesome and super quick.

1  Thank Ronda J
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a great experience for lunch this afternoon. Extremely friendly waitstaff, and excellent food. I had the French dip, which was excellent and the homemade Italian sauce was fantastic too. A must stop while in Pittsburg.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Mall Deli was awesome 25 years ago when I went to college at Pitt State and it is the same today! The food is very good and the service is great! The line forms out into the "Mall" on weekends, but dont let that deter you - it moves quickly! They always offer you a drink "to go" at no extra charge. I can not recommend this place enough!