Regency Inn & Suites
$80
$60
Holiday Lodge(Pittsburg)(Great Value!)
$60
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pittsburg(Pittsburg)(Great Value!)
$79
$128
$119
$93
TripAdvisor
Lamplighter Inn & Suites(Pittsburg)(Great Value!)
$86
TripAdvisor
$76
$65
$50
All reviewsopened the doorbed was comfortablea inch flat screen tvin townclean place to stayking roomup to datecoffee makerfridge and microwavecollegestatepitt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The room was very clean and smelled good. The ONLY complaint I have is with the pillows. They felt like sheets folded up, they were so hard and no fluff at all!! Please replace the pillows!! I don't need to have my neck worked on because of bad pillows.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 275LisaB
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We were on a road trip and decided at the last minute to stay in Pittsburg, and had no reservations. After discovering the Holiday Inn Express had no vacancies, we decided to try the Regency next door. The front desk clerk was very nice and we received a rate of under $60 for the night. We decided to take the offer, but were a bit sketchy on what the accommodations would be for such an inexpensive rate. We slowly opened the door to our room and discovered modern, newly laid tile and the smell of fresh paint. The room is extremely clean and we could not be more delighted! We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and it is great value for the price!

Room Tip: Our newly painted room was in the back building. Don't know what condition the front building rooms are in.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This was my families 2nd stay here. Things are very clean! Staff is very friendly!! Comfortable beds, clean rooms, nice bathroom shower/tub combo, nice hot water, good water pressure, very quiet, small fridge, iron, ironing board, hair drier, free breakfast, close to a lot of stores and place to eat. A few small spiders here and there due to it being a one story hotel, but no biggy. That can happen anywhere. Had a few problems with the ice machine but was fixed fast. Convenient to smokers, all you have to do is step right out your door. (I'm sure they have smoking rooms, but we didn't ask). I will never stay anywhere else as long as the Regency Inn and Suites in Pittsburg KS is open. We stayed 3 nights and paid 202.00 including tax. Wonderful experience dealing with this place. Can't wait for our next trip to the in-laws.

Room Tip: Second stay here! Wonderful place. I have not one bad thing to say. Will stay again!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank VFWLouisiana
Reviewed September 25, 2011

This motel appeared to be "OK" for the price. Smelled like pine cleaner, older decor, functional dresser, so-so bed, horrible pillow. In fact, partway through the night, I got rid of the rock hard pillow, and bunched up my jacket which was much more comfortable. And while the cleanliness of the hotel was seriously lacking, the worst was when we were getting ready for bed, and pulled down the top comforter to reveal a piece of cheese laying in the middle of the blanket. Disgusting! In addition, it was obvious that the blankets hadn't been freshly washed by the textured stains on them. I don't know if the previous guest planted the cheese there as a joke and then remade it hoping the housekeeper wouldn't change the sheets, or possibly someone ate taco bell in the room and the cheese stuck to the back of the comforter and landed on the blanket when the bed was made. In any event, I find it difficult to imagine how that could have gone unnoticed by the housekeeper. They did bring us fresh blankets after we asked, but by then the ickiness factor had already taken it's toll, and I couldn't help noticing other yucky things like the filthy baseboards in the bathroom.... We will definately stay somewhere else next time.

5  Thank jayhawk6
extrainn, Owner at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Hello, thank you letting us know about your stay with us. We strive to provide good service and quality accommodations at affordable prices. We check our rooms on a regular basis and our housekeeping staff work hard to keep the rooms clean. So, when any incident occurs at our property, we take it very seriously and thoroughly conduct a internal review of what happened, so that we can learn from it. During our internal review of this incident, here is what we found. The Front Desk clerk did receive a call from a gentleman from your room requesting additional bed sheets. The desk clerk took additional bed sheets to the room and when he got to the room, the door was fully opened. With the door fully open, the desk clerk couldn't help but notice that the bed spreads and blanket were throw on the floor. And that the other people in the room were walking on bed spreads with their shoes on. The desk clerk handed the requested sheets to a lady, but she said that they didn't want bed sheets but rather blankets because there was cheese on the blankets. The desk clerk informed the lady that he brought the bed sheets because that was what was requested by the other gentlemen from the room. The desk clerk apologized to the guest for what had happened. The desk clerk took the sheets back and returned with the requested blankets.

Next day, after the guest had check out, the blankets and the whole room was carefully examined for any cheese or other foods. We were not able to find anything on the blankets or in the room. We do not know what happened to the cheese. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us on this trip. But, we hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future when visiting Pittsburg, KS.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

I had to find accomidations in Pitts at the last moment, and arrived at this motel very late. The front desk staff was friendly, patient, and acomidating. The room was very clean, and had everything we needed; coffee maker, microwave, refrigorator, toiletries. A simple but decent breakfast was provided, with make-your-own waffles. If what you need is a simple, clean, comfortable place to rest; this is perfect economy. I had stayed here 10+ years prior, and was worried the rooms would show the hotels age, but I was pleasantly suprised to find it recently refreshed and completely comfortable. I will certainly choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family