“Good Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Smith Center, Kansas, USA
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

We have eaten here and done take out. Both have always been great. Nice to have so much variety.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Ders73

London, ON
“Mexico on the plains”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

My wife and I went to El As de Oros (The Ace of Diamonds) in July 2011. The restaurant appears to be a former grocery store. It is huge and not "cozy" yet very Mexican. The paintings and the vibrant colors just made me think of time spent in Mexico. And the food was great. The fajitas were the best I can remember eating. On the downside, we did wind up paying more than expected because my wife was offered guacamole with her meal and didn't realize that it was an extra charge (about $3 if I remember correctly). All in all, if you find yourself in North-Central Kansas and need a fix of good mexican food... this is the place to go.

• Visited July 2011