“Nice Surprise in Parsons”
Review of Angelino's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Angelino's
Cuisines: Italian
Parsons, Kansas, USA
“Nice Surprise in Parsons”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I found this restaurant to be a nice surprise in Parsons, Ks. Yes it is located in an old McDonalds building but do not let that throw you. I found the food to be tasty and presented well. The salads are fresh. The portions are large enough and prepared well. It is a treat to go there for the servers are friendly and attentive. You will miss a good meal if you don't stop.

• Visited September 2013

Parsons
“No mangia!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Being of Italian descent, I have a good feel for what real Italian food should taste like. Well, this restaurant does not measure up to y standards. This was an old McDonalds converted into a sitdown restaurant. It didn't work for me--no atmosphere whatsoever. Save your money.

• Visited October 2012
Topeka, KS
“Suprisingly good!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was skeptical when my local friends wanted to take me to an italian restaurant that was housed in a building that used to be a fast-food restaurant. As you walk in, they have done a little to disguise what used to be a McDonalds, but the chairs and tables are still that of what you'd find at that chain. We were seated immediately. There were several other groups and families that came in shortly after we did. It was nice that it didn't get too loud so we were able to have a conversation.

We each ordered something a little different. I got the pasta sampler, hubby got a shrimp linguine. Every plate was different and it was a nice variety. The food itself was great. From the italian bread with a garlic dipping sauce to our pasta entrees... we didn't have a bad meal. Service was friendly and helpful, and the entrees were reasonably priced. Most of the dishes had enough for people to take home. We will return here.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank breoni
Altamont, kansas
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Went there the other day and had excellent service and excellent food! Would recommend. Also used them for catering this past Christmas and they did an awesome job.

• Visited March 2013