“Nice Motel”

Best Western Parsons Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Parsons
“Nice Motel”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We made a mistake and booked the wrong day. Our mistake booking online. They still charged us. Tried to call them directly but could not get in. The only room available was the suite. Liked the heart shaped hot tub but the mirrors on the ceiling were strange. Breakfast was not bad the next morning. Room was quiet and large enough. Room was clean. Choices are limited in town, but it was not bad. Lighting outside was good and the town feels safe. Would have liked to visit downtown. We would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for reviewing. we were sold out. & we had to held that room under your name. we could not sell that room to any athore Guest. beacause it was guaranted with C/C. sorry for the charges. but if you come to the Parsons next time. i will get you 20% off our regular rates.
Thank You Once Again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Lawrence, Kansas
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed in Parsons while visiting relatives in town during a weekend. The rooms were nice and clean. Continental breakfast in the morning included a variety of food so everyone in the family was satisfied. We missed the swimming pool hours on Saturday evening due to getting in late after visiting family. I promised to take the kids swimming the next day before we left town. Little did I know that the swimming pool hours posted were 10-10. My husband asked about possibly entering the area a little early and the gentelmen working the front desk allowed us to take the little ones swimming outside of posted pool hours. I was so appreciative! The only bad thing I can say is that the hotel is on the opposite side of where we were visiting but it was worth the extra driving!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you for writing your Experience at Our hotel. I am glad that you Family member like our variety of breakfast. and our nice & clean rooms. Pool hours are posted 10:00 to 10:00 because some guest get disturb if kids making so much noise. if they do not make noise then we let them swim. thank you so much for writing.
Burlington
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I like to stay in Parsons at BW while visiting relatives in a nearby town. Staff is very accommodating and friendly. Rooms are clean and beds are the best I've ever slept on! Breakfast is always good and plentiful. The only thing that could be better would be the fact that it were closer to the highway. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for writing a review. nice to hear that you like our Simmons pillow top mattress. and you like our breakfast. thanks for letting people know about your experience at our hotel.
Owings Mills, Maryland
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We traveled to Parsons, KS for a funeral. The Best Western was a perfect spot for us to stay. Clean, welcoming and comfortable. We usually stay in 5 star hotels but because of the funeral we chose the BW. We were told by family it was the best in town for a stay. Breakfast was a plus!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for writing a Review for your recent stay. i see that you like 5 star Hotel. but you are comparing us with 5 star that is good to hear. Also you like our Hot Breakfast that also Plus thing
thank you for all your comments.
Odessa, Missouri
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stay here each time I'm in town on business. Always accomodating, very friendly. The last time I needed a room I called at the last minute. They didn't think they had any rooms but the checked, double checked and then checked again and were able to get me in. I greatly appreciated the effort. The rooms are nice and clean. Breakfast is a great added value too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you So much for staying with us. at all times. thank you that you like our hot deluxe breakfast. Thank you for writing a review.
Thank you very Much.
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I don't as a rule stay at Best Westerns. Normally, I pass this brand by. However, I tried the BW in Parsons and was pleasantly surprised. Good, clean room; nice flat screen HD TV. Staff was great too. I would definitely say here again. Give it a try!

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you. taking your time out writing a review. it is nice to here that. thank you again.
Salt Lake City
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Good hot breakfast. Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Good beds. I'd stay again. I slept well. Hotel is well kept. ll I'd recommend this hotel. I don't know when I'll be in Parsons, KS again, but I'd have no reservations about sleeping here again.

Room Tip: I stayed on 2nd floor on the side with the hotel parking lot. I'm a light sleeper and had no pro...