“great service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Kitchen Pass
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Parsons
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Parsons, Kansas
“great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

great service and food everytime i go there. Bar tenders and waitresses are very nice and friendly

Visited May 2012

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Recommended by the hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

I told the bartender to surprise me. It was some sort of chicken sandwich - pretty good, too. Nice cold beer and a small selection of whiskeys, too!

Visited April 2012
Topeka, KS
“Great service and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2012

I had lunch here with my father. He's a regular here but I come here with him about every 6 months or so. The same staff is always there and remembers me which is pretty impressive. Dad got the steak sandwich and I had a fajita quesadilla. Both were great. Our waitress was very attentative. I'd recommend this place. It's located in the main street in the heart of their small downtown district. Parking can be a challenge but there's a large parking lot behind the restaurant if something isn't available on the street.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank breoni
Kansas City, MO
“Nice bar and grill atmosphere on Main Street”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

Good food and excellent service. Never been to Parsons before and found this gem on Main St in the downtown area. Watched football on the big screens while eating my dinner with an ice cold brew. Next time I roll through Parsons again, I will be sure to stop by for another bite to eat.

• Visited October 2011
Carmichael, California
“Yummy Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

Chicken fried steak to die for! We felt welcome as we walked through the door and were seated in good time even though they were busy. The entire meal and service added to the enjoyment of getting together with old friends. We were able to visit and catch up with each other in comfort!

Visited October 2011

Been to Kitchen Pass? Share your experiences!