“I'd stay again when in Wichita”

Red Roof Inn Wichita - Park City
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Park City
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“I'd stay again when in Wichita”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I was a guest at the motel last weekend with 2 friends. We were in town for one night to attend an educational seminar. The room was clean, secure and nicely appointed for what it is. They put us on the ground floor, but you had to use your key to enter at all times, so no worries there. The beds were pretty comfy and A/C worked well. Breakfast was the nicest I've had at a hotel where it was included in the price. Lots of choices and very tasty. Staff seemed very
helpful. Easy to find with my GPS and several moderate dining choices in the immediate area.
I felt we got very good value for the money.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Eastern Kansas
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is where I stay when in the area. The staff is always professional and friendly, and I always feel welcome.
The rooms are clean, and problems are usually corrected immediately.

Now some things I don't like.
Its a maze trying to get from the interstate to the hotel.
There is no elevator, makes it a challenge to get bags and equipment upstairs.
The breakfast area is very disorganize, clean, but very all over the place.
One more thing, they don't do express check out for some reason.

All things considered, these things are minor inconveniences compared to the service.

• Stayed July 2012
Missouri
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is a newer clean and well managed property with helpful staff. Restaurants are nearby and the breakfast is adequate.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I just came back from staying at this hotel for four nights. The reception staff were very friendly and welcoming. Check in was smooth.

Room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. Best of all, it was very quiet at night. I didn't hear any road noise, no disturbances in the parking lot, and all the other guests were quiet too.

There is an indoor swimming pool, which I did see one guest enjoying, and a small fitness room. There's computer access in the lobby, but I didn't have trouble accessing my email from my phone in the room, and the wi-fi code wasn't necessary. Although it's possible to have copies made, it's only on a very slow copier, and the cost is 25 cents per copy, so best get it done elsewhere, or before you travel.

Unlike almost all other hotels, the Comfort Inn North's water, is truly hot, with almost no wait. Most other hotels have hot water, that is barely above tepid. Therefore, after a long hard day on my feet, I was able to relax in a luxurious hot bath, which made the next day much easier to face.

I would certainly return.

Room Tip: Avoid the Applebees next door!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I chose Comfort Inn over Super 8 because my daughter lives in Park City on that side of the highway. I don't know what the Super 8 is like, but the Comfort Inn is a great value. Everything worked, including the card-locked outer doors, and I really had no problems during my three-night stay. There's a guest laundry that I couldn't find in the book, and the indoor pool isn't heated, but for me, those things weren't an inconvenience. It was a very good hotel.

• Stayed March 2012
Stockton, Kansas
Reviewed July 28, 2011

They said it was remodeled but the decor was decorated in late 1990's at best. It was hot and humid during our stay. The upstairs hallway was stifling hot as it was not air conditioned. Ick. Housekeeping would turn off our a/c when they cleaned and we would come back to a hot room that took FOREVER to cool down as well.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank MandySue333
Missouri
Reviewed May 20, 2011

This property was a good value and convenient for accessing Wichita area attractions, particularly for those approaching from the north. Everything was fine - no complaints.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
#53 of 86 in Wichita
Hotel At WaterWalk
Hotel At WaterWalk
#9 of 86 in Wichita

Been to Red Roof Inn Wichita - Park City? Share your experiences!