“Food were great, staff varied ;)”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #9 of 17 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We came early afternoon before the rush, however somehow the staff did not impress us at all. When asking one of the staff for a refill I got the answer: I am not your server... then some mumbling before he went and got the server to bring a refill.

The food on the other side were great! Much food, beef seared to perfection!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Had Sizzling Asian Shrimp and Broccoli. Broccoli was raw. Rice was overcooked, and burning onto the plate. Although my drink was brought quickly, the waitress took a long time to return to get my order, then sat at the next table visiting with her friends (twice). Therefore, I had to wait a long time to get my bill too. She didn't bother to ask if I enjoyed my meal (I didn't), or if I wanted another drink, or a dessert.

Although I'd ordered water at the same time as my wine, that didn't come. I waited, and waited, and in the end, had to ask for another server to bring me one.

The original waitress had really, really long fingernails, which I find really gross in a food handler, and is usually not allowed, as they are a reservoir of all kind of nasty bacteria. Yuck. Fortunately, at least I didn't get sick from the experience, but I'd never return.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

We arrived late and only stopped for drinks. Very good service.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

We went there for dinner last night and initially thought it would be good. The place was packed. Long story short, the people that came in after us had their meal half finished by the time we got our appitizer. They were finished and gone by the time our meal arrived and my wife's staek was grossly under cooked. By the time she got another steak we just put it in a to go box and got the check that they messed up as well. My meal was just ok. This is the second time we have tried this Applebee's. The first time they messed up her meal and it took 45 minutes to get it fixed. In all fairness, it was not the server's fault. She seemed about as frustrated as we were. She got a decent tip. It's a pity. Applebee's is usually pretty consistant. This one seems to have some behind-the scenes problem. Doubt they will see us again. There are too many good places to eat in the Wichita area to take the chance again.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

I had lunch with one of my friends, I got a bacon cheeseburguer, it wasn't bat at all!

the think that I enjoyed the most, was the excellent service, our waitress, was very friendly, and acomodating.

I will come back