“Nice hotel but minor issues”
Review of Motel 6 Park City

Motel 6 Park City
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have passed by his hotel several times and said we plan to stay the next time. This time we stopped. I had made the reservation for the next night. They were kind enough to make the change. The clerk was pleasant but I felt she was somewhat new. I went to get a cart to unload my car as we had several things to bring inside. There was no cart. I asked the clerk and she said they had only one cart and it was probably in use. We decided to go eat before unloading. When we returned there was still no cart. I asked if it had been returned. She said she hadn't seen it but had checked each floor so apparently someone had it in their room. We unloaded which took three trips. The next morning still no cart. My wife and I ate breakfast. The breakfast was the standard breakfast for sleep inns , Quality Inns and Comfort Inns which i think is very good. After breakfast I checked and still no cart . We went back to our room on the third floor. We started carrying our belongings back to the car. On our third trip the cart suddenly appeared. I asked the clerk end she said some man brought it down and loaded his car and brought it back. That is very inconsiderate for someone to keep the only cart all night so no one else can use it. Especially since they had only one. The only other issue I noticed was that our bedspread had a hole in it that looked like a cigarette burn. This was in a no smoking room. I expect the last time it was cleaned it was put in the room. There was no indication of any smoke smell in the room. The bedspread looked old and was probably due for replacement. Other than the Jerk taking the cart the hotel was nice and I will stay there again. No place is perfect. I hope the hotel manager reads this and adds a second cart. I also hope that those of you staying in a hotel will be considerate and return your carts promptly and the Jerk who was responsible will learn to be considerate.

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Was nice and quiet place to stay and easily accessible for coach buses there is no food places in walking distance though. Housekeeping cleaned my room while at breakfast which was before my checkout but otherwise a nice place to stay

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel before. It is relatively new and seems to be kept up and clean. I did have a couple of issues this time. First of all, the young woman behind the desk needs to learn to multitask. I waited and waited to check in while another woman sat by her counting money. I noticed with other things, she didn't jump in very quickly to do things that needed to be done. She was pleasant, however. Secondly, the night we stayed there was a winter storm. First rain, changing to wet, heavy snow. The rain froze on the ground, the temperature plummeted, and the wind was wicked. I could not believe as we left for church at 8:30am they had not done a thing to the entry way. The wind had blown the snow to the south but the ice was left and it was very slick and dangerous, in my opinion. They also needed another rug or something for people coming in-the floor was wet and slick inside the front door. I will go back but I would like to think this wouldn't happen again.

Room Tip: I would pick one on the top floor. You can hear when people are above you or at least we did. Pretty...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed three days. Very, very clean, comfortable, affordable. Quiet. Breakfast better than average. Staff friendly and helpful. Location in a quiet neighborhood. Few drawbacks are, two miles to food/gas, etc, do not accept outgoing mail, could use a chair in the laundry room.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Price was not completely what expected...something like $89 for King bed. It was good, room clean, hotel very nice looking in lobby. Pool, breakfast was better than most. Tv worked. Liked it a lot. No fears.

Room Tip: Book on priceline if you can.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This was a wonderful find. We were looking for a hotel to spend the night on a long trip. The Sleep Inn is very close to the freeway, but still very quiet. The room was very clean and comfortable. The desk clerk was very helpful and made sure that we received a room on the floor that we would prefer. The breakfast was not extraordinary, but it was good, fresh, and well-stocked.

Room Tip: We called ahead to confirm our reservation, and the clerk was nice enough to make sure we had a room...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on the way to Denver.

I have never stayed at Sleep Inn. The price was $79 for four people and it included breakfast. Very good proce for a hotel the is around 5 years old.

It is located right off 135 just north of Witchita Kansas.

• Stayed: June 2012
Super 8 Park City/North Wichita Area
Aloft Wichita Northeast
Aloft Wichita Northeast
#28 of 88 in Wichita

Been to Motel 6 Park City? Share your experiences!