“favorite line of hotels.”
Review of Motel 6 Park City

Motel 6 Park City
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Price was not completely what expected...something like $89 for King bed. It was good, room clean, hotel very nice looking in lobby. Pool, breakfast was better than most. Tv worked. Liked it a lot. No fears.

Room Tip: Book on priceline if you can.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed August 15, 2012

This was a wonderful find. We were looking for a hotel to spend the night on a long trip. The Sleep Inn is very close to the freeway, but still very quiet. The room was very clean and comfortable. The desk clerk was very helpful and made sure that we received a room on the floor that we would prefer. The breakfast was not extraordinary, but it was good, fresh, and well-stocked.

Room Tip: We called ahead to confirm our reservation, and the clerk was nice enough to make sure we had a room...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on the way to Denver.

I have never stayed at Sleep Inn. The price was $79 for four people and it included breakfast. Very good proce for a hotel the is around 5 years old.

It is located right off 135 just north of Witchita Kansas.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank TravellinTexans
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This one is kind of like a second home to me. It's a newer property (4 years old?) and it is where I stay when I come to town on business (about 4x a year).. Though it's 15 minutes from Wichita, I dont mind the drive at all- it's away from everything, and I like it. Nice staff (I know "most" of them by first name), check inn is fast, clean rooms, decent breakfast.. Only complaint is the 3rd floor ice machine seems to break a lot, and the ONLY other one is on the ground floor... Safe to say I'll keep returning as long as you folks keep it up!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Pret_Pen
Reviewed May 31, 2012

This hotel is kept in top-shape, and the staff has been very considerate both times we stayed here. I'll definitely stay here again when I'm in the area this fall.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank CDF71
Reviewed May 9, 2012

The staff was excellent!!!!!! Rooms were very clean and the price was reasonable. My son enjoyed the pool :) The suite we stayed in had a king size bed (which was great for my 6'4 husband and I) and a comfy fold out couch for our son!. We will definitely stay again next time we are in the Wichita area!! :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SHELIA M
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We haved stayed here several times and have had nothing but good customer service. The rooms have always been clean, and we really enjoyed the breakfast. We had our fishing poles with us so my boys had a great time fishing in the pond behind the hotel. Where else can you find that !!

Room Tip: West side rooms have a great view of nature.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Super 8 Park City/North Wichita Area
Aloft Wichita Northeast
Aloft Wichita Northeast
#28 of 88 in Wichita

Been to Motel 6 Park City? Share your experiences!