“A nice place to stay”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Park City
Forney, Texas
“A nice place to stay”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

This hotel is kept in top-shape, and the staff has been very considerate both times we stayed here. I'll definitely stay here again when I'm in the area this fall.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank CDF71

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
ALVARADO MN
Reviewed May 9, 2012

The staff was excellent!!!!!! Rooms were very clean and the price was reasonable. My son enjoyed the pool :) The suite we stayed in had a king size bed (which was great for my 6'4 husband and I) and a comfy fold out couch for our son!. We will definitely stay again next time we are in the Wichita area!! :)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SHELIA M
Wichita Falls, Texas
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We haved stayed here several times and have had nothing but good customer service. The rooms have always been clean, and we really enjoyed the breakfast. We had our fishing poles with us so my boys had a great time fishing in the pond behind the hotel. Where else can you find that !!

Room Tip: West side rooms have a great view of nature.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tom N
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

I would recommend Sleep Inn to all my friends & family. Sleep Inn is a very clean hotel. The staff is very professional & friendly; very family oriented.

Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mandy H
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2012

We have stayed at a lot of places, but this was the best. The front desk staff was great. Very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the hotel as a whole was well taken care of. Loved the interior of the lobby. I'm from Texas and it felt just like home. Will stay here whenever I come to town.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bobbi L
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My family and I just stayed at the Sleep Inn and Suites. It was a very nice place. Although we were informed that the hotel is almost 5 years old, it looked new. The room was nice and clean. Our children enjoyed the indoor heated pool and the breakfast was a step above the normal continental breakfast we have seen elsewhere. The staff was friendly and informative. We will definately be staying again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Lisa G
McAllen, Texas
Reviewed May 23, 2011

We had a horrible stay. I woke up at 3: 45 am to go to the bathroom and to my shock turned the light on and there was a mice(rodent) in the toilet. We called downstairs and they did come in to see for themselves. I even took a pic with my cell !!!!!!!!!!!!!! They switched us to another room but who could sleep after that. NEVER AGAIN. Rooms not cleaned either cause when we checked in there was a beer bottle behind the curtain. Company put us up there, but after this they will be switching.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Days Inn Wichita North
#73 of 87 in Wichita
Comfort Inn & Suites Newton
WoodSpring Suites Wichita North

Been to Motel 6 Park City? Share your experiences!