“Great food and atmosphere!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Valley Center,KS
“Great food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My family goes here probably at least once a month so I would like to think I have a good grasp of the quality of this CB. The staff is always friendly every time we go, and the food is always delicious. I am particularly fond of Momma's French Toast, the Fried Cod on Friday fish fry and the Sunday Homestyle Chicken.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Just like you'd expect!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The closest Cracker Barrel to my house is 8 hours away, so I relish the chance to hit up CB when traveling. Our party of 6 was seated immediately on a Friday night and treated with courtesy by out waitress. Refills and extra requests were granted immediately and with a smile. Great way to start a family visit in Wichita!

Visited September 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“average meal”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

we like cracker barrel. this was an average CB. nothing spectacular. decent meal at a fair price. consistent.

Visited August 2012
Cedar Rapids
“Rather disappointing for an anniversary dinner”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The food was nothing to write home about. It was okay. I've had much better other places. The food was rather bland and not really what we expected.

Visited August 2012
zephyrhills
“great”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

ate lunch there and was kind of disappointed in the chicken pot pie service was great and the price was right

• Visited June 2012