“pet friendly decision”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed November 24, 2013

delivered some trailers to texas for my new job. had about 3 hours sleep in past 36 hours so was not picky. also had my dog and they were pet friendly, it was not bad, worst part was the carpets were kinda gross, it served it's purpose foe me, clean, no bad smells, good hot shower, pillows were very small but slept good. thankful for room.

Room Tip: all the same
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have been staying here since September of 2012 and Management have added a 2" padding to their beds and a cabinet for their refrigerator/microwave. Little improvements like these go a long way. The staff ALWAYS has a smile on their face and the rooms are nice and clean. Good Job Everyone!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have stayed in other Quality Inns and this one got fairly good reviews, however our experience was not so great. We requested, and got, a non smoking room. However it was on a floor where I think everyone else must have been smokers. The hallway reeked of smoke and, riding up in the elevator with someone who had been smoking outside, made me want to get off and wait for another elevator. The room was alright, however one side of the frame around the large mirror over the sink had been broken and was still hanging there. The refrigerator in the breakfast room, which held the milk, boiled eggs, yogurt, cream cheese, etc. was actually hot instead of cold inside. I went to the desk to tell the desk clerk and his response was "yeah, we'll tell the manager". He was busy with the computer, although there were no other customers in the lobby. As we left he remained glued to the computer. We won't be staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

New, clean, great staff, good breakfast, close to the interstate yet quiet. The only thing that could have made this better would be for it to be smoke- free. I will stay here again on my next trip to Wichita.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We had a very good experience staying here. Staff was helpful and courteous. The location was optimal for us as we visited the drag way, about 6 miles away. It was quiet in the evenings. I do recommend doing some research about nearby restaurants/ bars/ things to do etc. as we spent a lot of time driving to places we knew versus staying in the Park City area. The room was clean, with a fridge and microwave, and vending machines (necessary for night owls!) conveniently located near the lobby.

In conclusion, the perfect place to crash after taking in some Wichita nightlife!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed at the Quality Inn on Saturday, August 2nd. We checked in around 7:30pm. Hotel seemed very quiet at that time. We were on a Girls' trip and had stopped over here for the night. We had a king suite. When we pulled out the sofabed, there was someone's dirty sheet still on it. I went down to the front desk because the phone in the living room didn't work (I didn't know that there was a second phone, located in the bedroom, at that time, that did work). The front desk clerk was apologetic and gave me fresh sheets and also an additional towel, as we only had 2. Bed was comfortable and there was a fridge & coffeemaker in the room. The room was pretty clean, though there were some spots on the toilet seat, which we wiped down with wipes we had brought with us, and also behind the toilet was rather dirty. I am not someone who tries to find something wrong, but when getting out of the shower, you couldn't help but see how dirty it was behind the toilet. The main problem with our stay, which is not directly the hotel's fault, is there was a bunch of people staying for a baseball tournament. There were younger teenagers (13-15 years old) running around the hotel until 3 or later in the morning. We were repeatedly woken by their yelling and running down the hall. It would have been really nice if their parents had acted like parents and made their kids go to bed at a reasonable hour, but obviously that did not happen. It made they stay disappointing. We saw many of these tired teens at breakfast the next day, with parents joking about how late the kids stayed out. Rude. That is all I can say about that. Breakfast was adequate: waffles, cereal, yogurt, biscuits & gravy, coffee, juice. The attendant was running to make sure it stayed stocked for everyone. Price for the room was decent, $99. Best that I could find in the area. I would consider giving them a try again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Rooms were very clean the ac was very cold military and AARP discount available breakfast was very good although I would of liked to have some chocolate milk with my food the price was just right and free Wifi.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo