“Very Good Now but needs to be watched”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed December 15, 2012

A bit hard to find and get to and very reasonably priced. The place could pass for a Comfort Suites in many ways. It is relatively new and in good repair. Check-in staff was very friendly and professional. Bed comfortably firm. The place seemed very good, for the most part, but there were some indications that it might go downhill. All the staff seemed very young. The deadbolt on my room door would not latch. The base of the toilet in my bathroom had a large dried, brown- colored stain like diarrhea or urine and the floor had spots of ???. The breakfast area needed to be cleaned - a stack of juice glasses had what looked like a coffee stain running down the side. The desk clerk/attendant did not refill the waffle syrup dispenser when it was empty. The juice dispenser put out a watery liquid. The desk clerk/attendant messed with it and said it was the machine and couldn't fix it. She was not dressed for business, wore fluffy slippers, seemed disinterested and there simply just to collect a paycheck. Only time will tell if the management provides sufficient attention to detail to keep the property as good as it is now.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vancamper

Reviewed November 13, 2012

It's not top notch, but for the price paid I can't complain. It was clean and the staff was friendly so I'd stay here again if I was in the area. Hotel is in a decent area, plenty of places to eat up the street and it's right off the highway. So if you're looking for a decent place at a decent price, STOP HERE :-)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank roadwarrior1982
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was at this Inn back in April of 2012..The room was always cleaned..Had no problems at all..Staff was professional and very friendly..Had 2 tornadoes at the time we were there and they were very informative of where to go..Breakfast was always out and very good..When I go back to Kansas next year I again am looking forward in staying in this Inn..The outside was very well kept..Noise some what but considering by the interstate truckstop every thing cant be perfect..Loved it..

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lucinda H
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed here for a couple days on business, good overall value. Room was large, flat screen tv was nice and had hd channels for football, which was a great perk. I liked the breakfast, nothing amazing, but great items including biscuits and gravy and fresh waffles. Would recommend to anyone coming through. Was going to stay at super 8 and saw guys without shirts hanging around front door, glad I came here, safe and away from the highway noise.

Room Tip: the back of the hotel has a wooded area that is a better view then the super 8 in the front rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jack S
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I stayed here july 2012. It transitioned from an Express Inn to a Quality Inn. Clean, nice and quiet--sits back off from the highway--easy access. The room had two double beds, seemed a bit small but adequate. The bathroom had the toilet and tub--the sink was outside the bathroom--all nice and clean. Amentities and tissue stocked. There was coffee supplied for a one-cup coffeemaker but no coffeemaker. No room safe if you expect that. Beds had 3 pillows each. Flatscreen swivel TV with a built in DVD player on the side. It's pet friendly and there is a wooded area out back. Mini-fridge and microwave. AC was a wall unit under the window and worked good. A desk with computer chair and a small table with two chairs. The sign on the second floor said computer on the first and third floors but the room on the third floor had no computer. Maybe still part of the transition. I went to the first floor and got on that computer by the lobby. Desk clerks both days asked to help if I needed anything-good service. I went to my room and tried out my netbook. No problem getting the wi-fi. Nice laundry room with supplies and folding table. Ice machines worked. Pool was outside by the south front of the building-nice and clean with a few tables, chairs and chaises. Breakfast was waffles, biscuits/gravy, hard cooked eggs, yogurt, bagels, toast, muffins, danish, cereal, oatmeal, bananas and apples. McDonalds next door.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I was in town for the USATF Nat'l Junior Olympics. There was not a hotel to be found for the days we were there so we were stuck with this place. I will say overall it's not bad for the price. I will say there it's next to a truck stop. It's pretty quiet though. The room was clean and so was the hotel. The problem I had was with the staff - a little hard to understand and not sure they understood me due to the language barrier. The hotel towels that are supposed to white were GRAY! I was surprised especially with how clean the hotel is that they would let their towel look like that. Also the room we checked into was a smokers room and they must have chain smoked because my family and I could hardly breathe. But like I said for the price, location and timing of what I was trying to do it served its purpose.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Welltraveled1120
Reviewed July 8, 2011

We liked everything about this hotel, except the bed. It was very clean and had obviously been recently renovated. The staff was friendly and it wasn’t too loud at night.

Unfortunately, the bed was rock hard. It was a miserable night’s sleep for my boyfriend and I. We both woke up sore the next morning and we are only 30! I understand that some people actually prefer a really firm mattress. If that’s you, or you don’t mind it, this is a great place to stay. Unfortunately, we won’t be back. :(

Room Tip: Book over the phone to guarantee a non-smoking room
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Motel 6 Park City
#3 of 4 in Park City
Super 8 Park City/North Wichita Area
Best Western Wichita North Hotel & Suites

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!