“Modern coffee shop/Panera bread-type feel in a small town.”
Review of Molly's Table - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Molly's Table
Cuisines: Deli, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Molly’s Table is a casually elegant café and catering service nestled on the southeast corner of Paola’s historic downtown district. Downtown Paola, known to locals as “The Square”, is just south of the Greater Kansas City Metropolitan area. Visit the café for breakfast, a decadent pastry and coffee, or lunch. Our cafe has been open since 2009, we have quickly become a local favorite and host to guests traveling from as far away as Africa and England. It’s more than fantastic food that turns a first-time visitor into a friendly regular… it’s the Molly’s Table experience!
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I love going here to take a break from the cliche small town restaurants in the area. Paola has a couple neat restaurants that shun the local sterotypes and Molly's Table is one of them. I almost feel like I'm not in Paola anymore after sipping on their ice tea (which is very good) and having a grilled sandwich. The interior is not covered in bland off-white drywall and the different table sizes and heights add a small touch of personality. This is a place I bring my out-of-town guests to for lunch to break any impressions that we're uncivilized in this part of Kansas.

2  Thank FlyingSmithy

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

We go there for breakfast. Great food for the price! The scrambled eggs and biscuits & gravy are really good.

1  Thank conard0
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Molly's Table is a gem in the town of Paola, KS. It is open for breakfast and lunch, and has a limited number of evening dining times. The menus are original, and include gluten free items. The owner is very creative and also caters. Come see our little treasure, just off the square in downtown Paola.
Outdoor seating is very limited. Original artwork from local artists is on display and for sale .
My friends an I eat there once a month. Get there early--it is very popular!

Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Very good food, good value, good service. If you want small town friendly and great food for you $, Molly's is the place to go! We have had breakfast on both occasions - excellent!

1  Thank Deb M