Wow! A newly remodeled hotel in Overland Park for $60 per night? How could that be? The hotel is nice and clean. In the room there were no hangers, no shampoo, no glasses, no stand to put my bag on, no blanket on the bed, cheap towels, tiny bathroom, and one of those very old A/C and heat units that doesn't have a temperature thermostat, just an analog dial for hotter or colder. There are signs for free Internet, but when you sign on you find out that it is slow, but you can pay to make it go faster. I wondered how the room could be so inexpensive, and I guess it is that way because they have skimped on every other detail. Maybe the price was neither too expensive or too cheap and that is just want you get for $60 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Quivira Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Overland Park
- Overland Park Extended Stay