Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Overland Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,944 results
All reviewswalk in closetseparate buildingslarge tubwafflesfull kitchenhot breakfastbiscuits and gravyice machineliving roombed was comfortablekansas citythe breakfast areafree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Brian M, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Overland Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Reviewed March 14, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Food quality was poor. The room must have been recently remodeled, because there was paint spatter all over the bathtub. The mattress was very firm which some people may like, but I found it difficult to sleep.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

We are sorry to hear you did not have an enjoyable stay at the Hawthorn Suites. We have done some upgrades to our rooms such as new carpeting, TV's, shower curtains and new mattresses. We hope you decide to give us another try in the future!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We had a major snow storm that hit the Kansas City area and I was in Overland Park, KS at the time starting a new job. My car was stuck in the parking lot at work and I called the nearest and best hotel for an over night stay. They decided to lower the rates because of the winter storm and made it extremely affordable for all. I decided to get the suite with the fireplace and I could not have been happier. They had a hot meal waiting for me when I got checked in. So many others were there because they got snowed in too. The clubhouse was gorgeous, warm and inviting. The room had a beautiful fireplace, kitchen, dining area and my bathroom was HUGE! I took a nice warm bubble bath and snuggled up on the couch in front of a huge screen TV and warm fire. I loved it so much, I stayed a second night! The bed was comfortable and I just felt at home. The morning hot breakfast is unbelievable. They had waffles, biscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage, bagels, etc. I really enjoyed my time their. The staff was great and I will stay their again for a nice little getaway.

Room Tip: I like being on the first floor. Even though they have both stairs and elevator, I prefer to be on the ground level. I got a room on the south side and close to the clubhouse which was perfect when there is 20 inches of snow on the ground.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

We are so glad you decided to stay with us during one of the major snow storms and not travel in storm. It is very nice to hear you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay. Good luck on the new job!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Housekeeping is stingy with towels and washcloths. The tub faucet was constantly running water. The bathroom sink was very very slow to drain. Ran out of toilet paper and had to go to the front desk for more; no extra under the sink. i have stayed at this hotel several times and this was the first time extra supplies weren't maintained under the sink.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

We are sorry to hear your last stay was not an enjoyable and comfortable stay. Please be assured that your issues will be addressed and corrected before your next stay. We hope to see you in the near!