“Consistently good”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #94 of 486 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We have loved this chain since we first tried it about 20 years ago in Wichita, KS. They closed the store there long ago, but recently reopened a couple of locations. After finding the same chain after moving to Overland Park, we have enjoyed this location and a couple of others. You can't go wrong with their food, be it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The chicken soup is to die for! We will be back!

1  Thank Tricia14009

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Clean restaurant and great location. The staff is excellent and took care of any request! I would highly recommend heading to this restaurant!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Chick-fil-a is always consistent. We had breakfast this time. I love the chicken minis! The only thing bad I can say is their was not good at this locatioin:(

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Got here during the peak lunch time, had about 12 cars in front of me and still managed to get through the line in 10 minutes. Spicy chicken sandwich is awesome - ordered that and it was hot and fresh. Nice guy at the window too. Bravo, Chick-Fil-A, from a big fan! I will be back!

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Great food for fast food... Salads always fresh ... The workers go above and beyond!!! What a wonderful place I eat here whenever I need fast food!