“Its Chick-Fil_A!!!”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #101 of 498 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Chick-fil-a is always consistent. We had breakfast this time. I love the chicken minis! The only thing bad I can say is their was not good at this locatioin:(

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Got here during the peak lunch time, had about 12 cars in front of me and still managed to get through the line in 10 minutes. Spicy chicken sandwich is awesome - ordered that and it was hot and fresh. Nice guy at the window too. Bravo, Chick-Fil-A, from a big fan! I will be back!

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Great food for fast food... Salads always fresh ... The workers go above and beyond!!! What a wonderful place I eat here whenever I need fast food!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Leaving all politics aside, I love this place and it is my favorite fast food. It is fresh, well prepared, and the staff are ALWAYS super polite and act like they are happy to serve you. I know it's part of the corporate culture, but it works! The grilled chicken sandwich, or the spicy cool wrap are my favorites, and you can work a gluten-free meal here without much effort. The waffle fries are always excellent, and I also like the southwest grilled chicken salad, which has a spicy corn salsa on the side that I wish they'd enlarge the portion. Maybe the best part for me is the fresh-made Diet Lemonade, which is fantastic and you can get free refills. Always happy to go here and Randy (the manager) runs a good store.

1  Thank KaneoheBoy
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We like Chick-Fil-A for fast food better than any of the other alternatives. They use real food and quality oil for the fries. You don't leave smelling like grease.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!