“ALWAYS GOOD, EVERYWHERE THEY ARE!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed February 22, 2013

As we travel, we are always on the look for a restaurant that offers good service, good food, a fair price, clean eating area and also be able to handle a crowd at meal time and that is important when you are on the go! If you are not a big eater, you can always split an order, add some chips and salsa and have a fun meal for under two dollars per person! Good job Chipotle!
Now you go and ENJOY!
rick

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Standard Chipotle with burritos and so forth.

Really what sets this apart was the level of service. The manager on duty, Abby, went out of her way to help our group and make it a great experience.

Now normally a burrito is simply a burrito. The friendliness of the young man taking our orders, and the attentiveness of Abby really made a quick trip a great experience for everyone concerned.

In addition, the portion size was very good. I have noticed some places cutting portions, but this was excellent and appreciated.

Would highly suggest this as a great place.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

This is the Chipotle that started it all for me. Nearly 10 years ago now, I started going to this Chipotle and it still stands strong. Back then the manager knew me by name and often gave me some cool Chipotle items. Today it's still going strong. The burritos are delicious and the lines move quickly. If you love Chipotle, this location won't treat you wrong.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

If you don't like Cilantro (I know, a personal taste), don't go to Chipotle. They have two varieties of rice..both with cilantro. They have hard black beans and ranch beans which I found to be tasteless. I typically love carnitas (braised pork finished on a flat top) but it was very bland, tasteless and not crispy as carnitas typically are.

The employees have a bit of a snooty attitude which is perpexing that they work at a casual restaurant, not the Palm or Ruth's Chris. The servers did not ask if I wanted the sauteed vegetables and the serving pan was virtually empty.

I'm not impressed, I'd much rather eat at the competition. $34 for lunch for a family of four is more than I would have expected.

At least the guacamole is good as stated by others.

1  Thank dspindler
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Great food, great service. You have to try their guacamole!