“Starbucks in the hotel FTW!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed March 30, 2013

How did I get so lucky to have a Starbucks in my hotel!? It was great and the staff was friendly. It was a little busy when I was there and the employee was working hard to take orders and get drinks out. She was great.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Staff was professionally friendly and didn’t hesitate making my weird coffee, with a pleasant smile.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I don't normally drink Starbucks but it was at the hotel and they were opened the first night I was there. I have been back several times on my strip. ALL of the servers were friendly, helpful and pleasant to me. The one server actually remembered me, from two days ago. My first day I had the Christmas blend, it was the last day for it. When I went to back today she told me they were done but to buy some to make at home. UP sale? maybe but I appreciate her making the suggestions so I could enjoy the coffee at home.

1  Thank Cheryl D
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Just like the Starbucks I frequent at home, I got the same great coffee products and had wonderful interactions with the staff at this location!

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Its great to have the convenience of this Starbucks in the hotel lobby. The selection is somewhat limited, but the taste is just what you'd expect. The young man who took our order this morning was struggling to get the orders correct, but I think he must have been new. This Starbucks is only open in the morning and is gated when it's closed. This also gates off one of the lobby exits.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!