“Terrific wood fired pizza and salads!”

Spin Neapolitan Pizza
Ranked #14 of 494 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love Spin's thin crust, wood fired pizza! And their salads are terrific, too. Dough, sauce and toppings are excellent on the pizza. The topping selections are different -- not the same old pepperoni, sausage, and mushroom (though they do have those). My favorite is the Oliva e Carcioffo (Olive & Artichoke) topped with roasted artichokes, caramelized onions, kalamata olives, & roasted capers. Sometime I add pepperoni to it, too. Delish! On the salad side, Spin's Chopped BLT salad is one of the best salads in Kansas City. And even though it's in a strip mall, it has a cute ambiance. And everything on the menu is available for takeout.

1  Thank Salluvstravel

Spin Pizza gets my vote!
I ordered a combo of a small pizza and salad.
I ordered an eggplant pizza, and added mushrooms.
It was really delicious! The salad was great too!
I appreciate being able to get both salad and pizza at a reasonable price.
I will definitely go there again!

1  Thank Gardenblue56
Reviewed March 4, 2014

great salads! Very good pizza, good drink selection and the price is right - one of my favorites for sure!

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Heard great things so had to try it when I was in town. Exceeded my expectations! Normally Neapolitan places go real thin and it becomes a chore to eat, they make the pizza here just a little more thick and add a little more cheese which is great IMO. Would recommend for any occasion and the atmosphere is great as well, very clean with a great wait staff.

1  Thank Kyle W
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Spin makes authentic Italian pizzas. Beyond the basic pizzas like Margarita they have many "white" pizzas. Currently my favorite is the sausage and apple pizza ( #22) ! I recently tried their Gluten free crust and LOVE this choice. They have great salad choices. I love the Sonoma salad best but have enjoyed the Caesar, and Spinach salads. They are ALWAYS consistent and delicious .