“Quick bite to eat after a wedding”
Review of Pie Five Pizza Co.

Pie Five Pizza Co.
Ranked #76 of 477 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: It's about the RIGHT ingredients, starting with the dough, which we make fresh for you every day, throughout the day. It doesn't stop there. We make our all-natural, preservative free (and naturally fat free) Tuscan Marinara and Spicy Marinara in house every day as well. Everything from our hand-cut veggies to our homemade desserts can make you feel good about what you're eating at Pie Five. We're all about making your pizza the RIGHT way, just for you! It's easy to become our BFF Join our Circle of Crust, where earning free pizza and other perks is easy as pie.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Quick bite to eat after a wedding”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

A group of us were looking for a place to grab a quick bite between a wedding and the reception. This was a great choice. We ordered several different kinds of pies and shared amongst us. All of them were very good, and quite different from your usual pepperoni pizza. Service was extremely quick, especially since we had a party of 8.
I would definitely recommend this place. It is very close to several hotels in the area, too.

• Visited October 2013

Overland Park, Kansas
“Good Pizza in 5 minutes”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The pizza really is done in 5 minutes, even if there is a line. I've been twice and both times the pizza was very good, and I got to pick exactly what I wanted on my pizza. They have a bunch of recommended pizzas, but you can modify any of them without any problems. Individual pizzas are great so that everyone gets what they want.

Visited October 2013
“We will be back for more Pie Five Pizza.!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The best part of Pie Five Pizza was that the whole family could have whatever pizza they wanted. Per my pizza maker's recommendation, I had their special Jack Stack pizza, with pulled pork, BBQ sauce, onions and pickles. It was very delicious. Kids loved the fact they could pick their own pizza and then watch it being made. Service was friendly and fast and all done with a smile. Ample seating with a nice patio. We will be back for more Pie Five Pizza!

• Visited October 2013
Kansas City, USA
“Cheap price and so-so pizza”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I got the garden-style pizza, added Italian sausage on a thin crust. The pizza was ready within five minutes, as promised. When I got it home and took a bite I found it to be a bit under-done, so I put it in the oven for about 5 minutes. The vegetables were fresh and tasted good. I didn't care for the crust, it was a bit like cardboard. I should add that I am a pizza "snob" -- I love pizza and am very picky. I don't think I'll return, but would recommend you try it if you're looking for something fast and cheap if you're not a picky pizza person.

• Visited September 2013
Leawood, Kansas
“my new fav pizza”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Had carry out from Pie Five, and it was still wonderful by the time we got home. Had the Buffalo Chicken, the Tree Hugger and the Athenian. All were so good! The thin crust was nice and light for the Tree Hugger. The classic pan crust on the others. They all had the right amount of char! Thought I was in NYC!! All pie's are one price, $6.49 for a 9" pie and are ready in 5 minutes...really! A must, plus the staff was delightful!

• Visited August 2013