“Homey, good food”

Mimis Cafe
Northville, Michigan
“Homey, good food”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Simple, home-style food and well-prepared. Service is friendly and efficient. Nice touch that a muffin is included with several dishes.

Visited September 2012

Palm Springs, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food...”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I went to Mimis Cafe with my daughter and grandkids for lunch. We enjoyed the lunch and the atmosphere. I will return and dine here again.

Visited August 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Friendly casual near the mall”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My wife and kids tried this restaurant before and liked it so I thought I'd give it a try. The service was prompt and friendly, the food okay and perhaps a little pricey.

My daughter's pasta kids meal was fine although they failed to ask her for her choice of side and she wasn't happy about what showed up. My other daughter's chicken sandwich was very good and should be for about $11. She only ate half of it it was so big. She's too old for the kid's menu and too young for the adult/glutton menu. My (beef) steak was thin, slightly over cooked and a bit tough. I wish they had charged me a little more and given me something a little less similar to a pork steak - yikes.

Overall it was fine however I felt like I could have done better elsewhere for the price.

• Visited December 2012
Great Bend, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Food”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

On a short midweek trip to catch some Royals games before end of season, we ate here twice since it was near our hotel and the food was great with reasonable prices.
Their quiche Lorraine is superb. Service was very good; clean and inviting. Be sure to have one of their scrumptious muffins... I had the pumpkin.

• Visited September 2012
Overland, Missouri
“Pricey but plenty of variety for Breakfast lunch and dinner.”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Mimi's is a place you can go for any time of the day. I love their turkey salad and their quiches. They also have great muffins. However their tea leaves a lot to be desired--especially the flavored ones. Service tends to be a little on the slow side. Lots of good, home-style meals to choose from