“Old Chicago, the place where I hang out.”
Review of Old Chicago - CLOSED

Old Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Overland Park, Kansas
“Old Chicago, the place where I hang out.”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

When I travel I like to try local restaurants that are not a chain. But this is the place I go to on a weekly basis to watch sports, play trivia, hand out with my friends, try various beers and eat good food when I am in town. Their strenghts are their pizza, burgers, calzones food wise. They do have more on the menu, but to be honest it is hard to beat a $3 mini pizza happy hour deal during the week to try other thngs. I have joined up on their World Beer tour, which they hold special "mini beer tours" through out the year, with kick off parties that are fun to attend. Also you get notices of any specials emailed to you. Their staff is very good & knowledgeable about beers. I can trust them for recommendations. It is because I have become familiar with this place, that I have tried Old Chicago in some of the other locations that I have traveled to for work. I will admit that I find the same consistency in food quality at each that I have tried. The fun part is I get to try "regional beers" that may not be available in my area. Also prices are good, there are small plates you can order at about $3 range (not to mention their happy hour specials in food). Regular menu prices are probably in the $10-13 range.

• Visited December 2012

Kansas City, Missouri
“A Great Lunch-Time Value!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I never get tired of the Old Chicago restaurant at 119th and Metcalf in Overland Park, KS. It's large enough to rarely require a wait, and is always well-staffed so your waiter isn't rushed. Drinks are kept fresh and the service is timely. Special requests are handled graciously. The pizza and salad lunch-time special is a great value and the pizza is good! Whether it's a lunch with friends or a quick business meeting, the casual atmosphere is inviting.

Visited November 2012
Great Bend, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Late Night Meal in Overland Park : Start HERE”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Needed to grab some food after midnight on a week night and all I could find open was this OC. Very pleasantly surprised as received excellent service (partly cuz we were about only patrons in restaurant area... bar was packed). Ordered the fish and chips and received very generous portions and best dipping sauce ever. Was a great experience to conclude our evening and stay in OP.

• Visited September 2012
Overland Park, KS
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Oscar and I always go here when we want Pizza, really good Pizza. Best place in town and the service is always great.

• Visited July 2012
PLEASANTON
“Good place to eat”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Everything we have had here has been good. Cheese sticks are great price is good also