“Good place to eat”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Everything we have had here has been good. Cheese sticks are great price is good also

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We tend to drop in at least once a month as a family. I love the oriental chicken salad. The boys love the Chicago style pizza. If you are not in a mood for spicy food, there are burgers and sandwiches as well. Servers are always friendly, and the beer is always cold.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Based upon gluten-free reviews online and my own experience several years ago, I sought out Old Chicago, only to learn that the Overland Park restaurant hasn't had gluten-free for months! They offered to make a pizza for me if I brought in a gluten-free dough. Yikes! Outside products with inside equipment. However, I ordered the Nachos Grande: delicious! My son-in-law chose the pepperoni pizza and enjoyed it as well.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Stuffed Pizza is our favorite. The nachos appetizer is terrific. Salads are great. I'm getting hungry

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Stopped in to watch a KU vs Missouri basketball game(not a fan of either team). I enjoyed the crowd as well as the restaurant. Nice, COLD beer with a large selection. Good service, good food

1  Thank tivmamtv