“GO HUNGRY-LEAVE EXTREMELY FULL!!!”
Review of Jose Pepper's

Jose Pepper's
Ranked #21 of 478 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
“GO HUNGRY-LEAVE EXTREMELY FULL!!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Went there by other reviews and they were spot on! Chips & salsa were very fresh and had to use the brakes so we wouldn't eat too much. Wife had 2 ground beef tacos that was packed with meat, cheese and lettuce. The shell was freshly made. Combined it was a well made treat. Like always, I got the chicken fajitas. Grilled chicken, big slices of onion and peppers in garlic like sauce for flavor. The charro beans were even made special that I ate it all and that never happens. I had to force my self to stop eating or they'd be carrying me out. The best part, I have leftovers for lunch and those chips & salsa! WE'LL BE BACK every time in the area, Overland Park or Olathe!!!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“GREAT Mexican fair”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Food is varied and delicious. Margaretias the best. Homemade chips and salsa. Excellent/friendly service.
I recommend Jose Peppers for the whole family

Visited December 2013
“Still a great restaurant”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I did not have a full meal, as my friend did, but the waitress recommended the jalopena poppers. Oh my, so good, with chicken and cream cheese and jalopenas of course. And the anniversary margarita was just the right amount. This restaurant has been here for years and still deserves a good review.

• Visited August 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Good food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We enjoyed the food. Caught the Embassy Suites shuttle to Jose's and ate. Food was very good and the wait staff helped us find things on the menu we would like. Plus, she let us know we could get our cheese dip for a better price when we ordered an entree. Nice sized portions, in fact, my husband and I split one entree. If you like Mexican food, this is a good place to visit when in the Overland Park area!

Visited August 2013
“Best food I had lately”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I am in overland park on business. Stumbled across Jose peppers by accident. Best parmesan crusted shimp quesadilla I have ever had!! By far!! Server jackie was great to. Foood is devine.

• Visited July 2013