“Still a great restaurant”
Review of Jose Pepper's

Jose Pepper's
Ranked #23 of 490 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I did not have a full meal, as my friend did, but the waitress recommended the jalopena poppers. Oh my, so good, with chicken and cream cheese and jalopenas of course. And the anniversary margarita was just the right amount. This restaurant has been here for years and still deserves a good review.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We enjoyed the food. Caught the Embassy Suites shuttle to Jose's and ate. Food was very good and the wait staff helped us find things on the menu we would like. Plus, she let us know we could get our cheese dip for a better price when we ordered an entree. Nice sized portions, in fact, my husband and I split one entree. If you like Mexican food, this is a good place to visit when in the Overland Park area!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I am in overland park on business. Stumbled across Jose peppers by accident. Best parmesan crusted shimp quesadilla I have ever had!! By far!! Server jackie was great to. Foood is devine.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

being from CA it is hard to find that same Mexican food we are used to - why is it all these Midwest mexcian restaurants feel the need to put BACON in their beans? (ugh!) and they BAKE their rice with spices not necessary which ruins the flavor - I always get my meal with NO beans nor rice for those very reasons, just a side salad - I usually get 2 crispy shredded beef tacos or the avocado-chicken thing - my husband gets a big burrito which I have tasted and don't like

1  Thank darlena s
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The food here is not only reasonable in price, but amazingly good! The service could not be better. The servers are not only knowledgable of what is in the food, but what it tastes like. From that you can make a selection to your taste. The menu is huge!!! In warm weather you can sit outside in the bistro section. Get there early if you don't want to wait for a table. Or relax sit in the bar and have some of the delicious concoctions that are blended to order and to taste.