“Yep! Go!”

Jack Stack Barbecue - Overland Park
Ranked #1 of 474 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Council Grove, Kansas
“Yep! Go!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Our last blast of summer v-kay for my girls before back to school...Stopped there for lunch! My girls ate the ENORMOUS WONDERFUL fried mushrooms. The burnt ends and chicken out of sight. My daughter's steak amazing! It was just a great relaxing over stuffed ate too much lunch!
Oh yea I will be back! One of my top favs!

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Wichita, Kansas
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

The burnt end sandwich was on special. It was pretty good, but not as good as I was expecting from a KC BBQ joint. I'd go back if I was in town, but not sure I'd seek it out.

1 Thank Michael P
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good BBQ!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

OK, this is not your typical BBQ joint. It is more like a mid-scale restaurant, and the prices reflect it. But while the prices are a littler higher than one would expect for BBQ, and the name is more Italian than usual, it is good Cue.
My wife had the Burnt End lunch and pronounced it very good. I had the pulled pork (served on a soft baguette style roll rather than a bun) and it was also very good. There was a different BBQ flavor which made me think it was done with a fruit wood (Apple?) but that just added to the experience.
For a side I had the BBQ beans, which also appeared to have been smoked and contained large chunks of brisket along with the beans. I would have to say these were right up there with the best beans I've ever had at a BBQ place.
If you don't mind spending a little more and want something a little different in a BBQ restaurant, I would definitely recommend Fiorella's Jack Stack.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Ribs!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Great service. Great server. Fall off the bone ribs, with delicious sauces.

Great choice of beer,wine and spirits.

The ONLY negative is there whisky is ridiculously OVER priced. Glass of whisky that would cost $7 anywhere else (balvenie double wood 12 yr). They charge $13 a glass.

“Oh my!! Bring your appetites!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best BBQ I've ever had, and you get more than enough food!! I even bought some of their sauce to bring home, I'm ruined for all other BBQ sauces. I'll have to order online!!