“Always top notch”

Jack Stack Barbecue - Overland Park
Ranked #1 of 478 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
“Always top notch”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I frequently get take out from this location. We call it in and the food is always hot, fresh, and ready within 15 minutes. Did I mention delicious? Definitely worth the money. Yum!!

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Dallas, Texas
“Check out the burnt ends!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Sat in the bar and had the chopped burnt ends sandwich, beef, I think. Perfect even for a pork BBQ fan.

Lincoln
“So yummy!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Wanted good BBQ while in town for work so we headed here. First off, the onion rings were huge & deliciously perfectly seasoned. I had one of the tastiest French dips I've ever enjoyed while everyone else enjoyed the BBQ. The beans were good but the cheesy corn was very yummy. I've been to the area so many times but not gone here. I will now!

charlotte, nc
“Great KC BBQ”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at the restaurant at 8pm on a Wednesday night thinking that the restaurant wouldn't be too busy. Well, it was packed! But the restaurant is a decent size so the wait was only about 20 mins. for a party of 4. As soon as you walk into the restaurant the delicious smells make you feel hungrier than you really are.

Our server was frazzled but still quickly took our orders.
We ordered the grilled shrimp and the onion rings for an appetizer. For an entree, I had the half rack of ribs with the BBQ beans and the cheesy corn bake.

I've had other BBQ in the area and this is my favorite so far!

Olympia, Washington
“This is really the number 1 restaurant in Overland park?”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We went here for business. Let me tell you about disappointment. First off it took us an hour to get a table. Next, onto the food.

We had a party of 7 and ordered the following:

Pork Baby Back Ribs
Beef Back Ribs
Cheesy Corn Bake
Creamy Coleslaw

To take the time and tell you about each dish would be a waste. The best thing we ordered was the Cheesy Corn Bake. The second best thing were the lamb ribs. Everything else was borderline terrible.

• Visited May 2013