“Quick and Easy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Boston, Massachusetts
“Quick and Easy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I live nearby, so it's a quick and easy place to get decent Mexican food and margaritas. The service is always great, even if the food is just ok, it makes up for. Great drink specials!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Que Rico”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I love the Salty Iguana. I was thrilled when they opened close to me. The chips and salsa are excellent. I had the chicken Barbacoa and it was very good. My husband had their speciality burrito and he ate every bite. The service was excellent.

Overland Park, Kansas
“Salty Iguana”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I know a lot of people like this place, but in 1 trip to this location and 2 trips to the Olathe one, service has been poor, food fair at best and at the 135th location, my wife ordered Fajitas and when she asked for more pico/ sour cream THEY CHARGED HER a extra $2.50. There are so many decent Mexican places, that I won't be going there any more. (Oh yeah, margarita "specials" on a Sunday were awful and not that "special" except for the price!)

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ed H
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

The restaurant was very nice and we were welcomed and seated very quickly, even on a Saturday night and the place was busy. The restaurant is decorated in an interesting fashion. Food service was a bit slow, and upon arrival the food was average, and not really worth writing home about.

Visited January 2013
Palm Springs, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

My partner and I were headed to a restaurant but found that it was closed. We reluctantly went into the Salty Iguana because it was close although we had eaten there before and thought it was just not too good. We were pleasantly surprized because our dinners were quite good.

Visited January 2013