“Delicious KC BarBQ”

Add it.
Smokehouse BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Delicious barbeque!! I had the burnt end platter and it was some of the best barbeque in Kansas City.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I've eaten at the Smokehouse several times. I especially like their lamb breast. The brisket is also very good. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have been eating at Smokehouse BBQ in Gladstone, Overland Park, and Zona Rosa, MO since i was a kid. I live in Overland Park, so I eat at that location 99% of the time. I have never had a bad experience there so I would say most peoples reviews on this place that AREN'T 5 star, are one offs. I have also learned that frusterated customers review places most of the time, not the happy customers, (in general).

The sauce is sweet, it's KC bbq, the best food a this place are the pork spare ribs, they are to die for. The prices are good, and the service is always really good. I give it top notch reviews, my whole family eats here and we love it. It's #2 on my list of KC BBQ places, coming in behind Jack Stack.

1  Thank MMAKansas