“Great sub shop in Overland Park”
Review of Lenny's Sub Shop

Lenny's Sub Shop
Ranked #214 of 486 Restaurants in Overland Park
Dining options: Lunch
Description: The creation of a truly great sub is no small feat. At Lenny's we pride ourselves on serving up Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks & the Deli Fresh Experience. Since the beginning, Lenny's commitment to quality and attention to detail has gone into every restaurant and every sub sandwich. The first Lenny's Sub Shop opened in 1998 in a suburb of Memphis, TN to satisfy cravings for authentic subs and Philly Cheesesteaks. Though Lenny's Sub Shop was originally planned as a single unit restaurant, the tremendous reception from guests at the first location prompted rapid growth and the concept soon became franchised. Lenny's, now owned by Lenny's Franchise Systems, LLC, continues to expand across the country. Lenny's is the only place to find Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks & The Deli Fresh Experience. We slice our meats and cheeses fresh to order and pile them high on fresh baked bread. With about a half pound of meat and cheese on the regular size sub, and about a full pound on the large size sub, Lenny's provides an unmatched value for our guests' hard earned dollars. Our Philly Cheesesteak is cooked fresh to order and is served hot off the grill. Lenny's commitment to its guests is clear More Food, More Taste, More Personality. Our commitment means that substantial portions, quality produce and great customer service can be found in every Lenny's Sub Shop.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have been eating at this Lenny's for a while now and realized I needed to mention it on trip advisor. So it is nothing fancy. It is a sub shop. However, they provide the best service. Always great staff on hand that are friendly and get the orders out quickly and correct. Plus for the type of sub I enjoy Lenny's is the best. The regular size is huge and I can make two meals out of one sandwich. The meats are thin sliced and very flavorful. Not sure where the bread comes from but it is soft and great flavor. Cookies are excellent, too. Their rewards program is great if you end up eating there more than once. The combination of great food and excellent quick service make this a great place to stop. If you are unfamiliar with Overland Park this location is right off Hwy 69 and 135th St. It is very close to the Overland Park soccer complex (if you are in town for soccer this is a great option to eat at or to go) and a bit West of Metcalf.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I've only eaten here once. The bread was very bland and the sadwich was skimpy on the fillings. I won't be back.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love Lenny's. Always quality fresh food and their service is great. I love how they don't let customers throw away any trash. The place is always clean and tidy!