“Slow service”

Cheddar's
Ranked #187 of 477 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Osage Beach, Missouri
“Slow service”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Service was terrible it took 15 min before to get our drinks server never showed up someone else had to take our order food was good

• Visited August 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was taken to Cheddar's by a friend. I normally avoid chains. They had a lite menu. I ordered the grilled fish with vegetables for around 500 calories. Perfect. I ruined the calorie count with an awesome Margarita - so worth the calories

Visited May 2013
Rochester, Minnesota
“A wonderful meal and service”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We are visiting the area for the first time and found Cheddars while driving around looking for a restaurant. We noticed a full parking lot, figured it must be good, so we gave it a try.
Wow, excellent service, excellent food and very reasonable prices. The ambiance was very nice, the only negative was it seemed a little noisey.

• Visited June 2013
Paola, Kansas
“Seasoning Top-Rated”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The service was right on, the drinks were large and very good, the food was amazingly good..I felt I was at some one's home eating great homemade food. Just the right amount and the perfect price.

• Visited April 2013
Kansas City
“Several visits & the first time my family left disappointed.”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Let me start off by saying - why would the hostess seat people in the farthest corner of the restaurant when the place is practically empty. Two things most diners don't want - sit near restrooms & back in the furthest corner of the place.
Somewhat slow service, not sure what happened to the food at this location. My steak had a thick vein in the middle & was under cooked. Chicken fried steak had too much breading. Chips cold & hard.
Not sure we'll be back soon.

• Visited April 2013