“A lot of food for the money”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #231 of 501 Restaurants in Overland Park
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The menu is varied and the food delicious. I suggest the $3.95 sangria or strawberry swirl margaritas, the $3.95 enormous stack of onion rings, and the $6.95 chicken pot pie that is served with a side salad and honey croissants that melt in your mouth. What more can I say but yummy!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love the salads at this restaurant. Every time I've eaten here it has been very cold, no matter what time of year it is. Make sure you take a jacket, even when it is 100 degrees out! Menu variety is a bit limited and needs to be expanded.

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Lots of choices on menu. Very cheap prices. Can be very busy and loud inside staff can be a bit slow as well because of being busy.

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

My friend really liked the food here and recommended me to try. The set up is pretty good. However. I ordered Shepard's Pie, a traditional dish. It was oily and I can see oil pooling around the dish. It was not quite appetizing though it did not taste too bad.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Enroute to dinner somewhere else, traffic on I-35 was backed up so we got off on 95th. Having never been to Cheddar's before we stopped to try it out.
We all agreed the service was very good & a 4 dinners where cooked well & tasted great.
Have returned once since & will be going back again.
Only draw back is the crowds of folks who enjoy Cheddar's also!