Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Metcalf
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
Motel 6 Overland(Overland Park)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsgranola barsgrab and gowrapped muffinsfull size fridgeenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 20, 2011

Best place for the price, I was very pleased . Staff was very courteous and very efficient. I had my reservation booked and walked in, checked in and was in my room within 15 min. I would reccomend this hotel to any guest. I would give overall performance a 4 and half star.

Room Tip: Let staff know what you need they will guide you
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2011

This hotel is exactly where we need it. The rooms suit our need to be self-sufficient and private. The staff is always helpful, and always happy to allow us to use the Conference Room.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank TMteacher
Reviewed December 7, 2010

great room had everything we needed for our 2 day stay, found our room on pricelines mystery hotel rate. full size fridge was nice. I can bring my own shampoo that wasnt that big of a deal for us. to sum it up, friendly staff clean room great rate!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2010

I recently stayed for four days over Thanksgiving. Out of my four day stay, I had to change my room three times. The first room had a bathroom sink that did not drain and a shower that did not work. The second room had a shower that did not work but I didn't discover this until I returned to my room at 11:30 pm. I was told that I could shower in another room and then return to mine to sleep. So I ran down the hall to take my shower as if I were in a college dorm! The next morning, I was told to move to the room in which I had taken my shower the previous night. Because this was a more expensive room, the management considered my move an "upgrade" rather than simply being a necessity based on malfunctioning plumbing. Additionally, each night upon my return, I found that my room key was no longer functioning. I had to call the long distance number for the desk attendant's assistance. On the bright side, the desk attendants were courteous, helpful and sympathetic to my plight.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank jillrae_10
Reviewed October 12, 2010

We stayed 4 nights while in town for a family wedding. We usually stay at the White Haven but it was recently sold and torn down. This turned out to be a great location for us. The staff was very nice and helpfull. The rooms were clean and very quiet. Overall, we had an excellent stay and will return again for our next family gathering.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple