“Best place ever, very nice and clean and very comfortable.....alot of room”

Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Metcalf
Ranked #27 of 37 Hotels in Overland Park
Reviewed April 20, 2011

Best place for the price, I was very pleased . Staff was very courteous and very efficient. I had my reservation booked and walked in, checked in and was in my room within 15 min. I would reccomend this hotel to any guest. I would give overall performance a 4 and half star.

Room Tip: Let staff know what you need they will guide you
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed January 31, 2011

This hotel is exactly where we need it. The rooms suit our need to be self-sufficient and private. The staff is always helpful, and always happy to allow us to use the Conference Room.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank TMteacher
Reviewed December 7, 2010

great room had everything we needed for our 2 day stay, found our room on pricelines mystery hotel rate. full size fridge was nice. I can bring my own shampoo that wasnt that big of a deal for us. to sum it up, friendly staff clean room great rate!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2010

I recently stayed for four days over Thanksgiving. Out of my four day stay, I had to change my room three times. The first room had a bathroom sink that did not drain and a shower that did not work. The second room had a shower that did not work but I didn't discover this until I returned to my room at 11:30 pm. I was told that I could shower in another room and then return to mine to sleep. So I ran down the hall to take my shower as if I were in a college dorm! The next morning, I was told to move to the room in which I had taken my shower the previous night. Because this was a more expensive room, the management considered my move an "upgrade" rather than simply being a necessity based on malfunctioning plumbing. Additionally, each night upon my return, I found that my room key was no longer functioning. I had to call the long distance number for the desk attendant's assistance. On the bright side, the desk attendants were courteous, helpful and sympathetic to my plight.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank jillrae_10
Reviewed October 12, 2010

We stayed 4 nights while in town for a family wedding. We usually stay at the White Haven but it was recently sold and torn down. This turned out to be a great location for us. The staff was very nice and helpfull. The rooms were clean and very quiet. Overall, we had an excellent stay and will return again for our next family gathering.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2010

I've stayed at this location 3-4 times. It actually gets a little better each time. The rooms are so much the same at every location, it is like retuning to "Base Camp." It wouldn't hurt or cost them much to supply shampoo. There are some dishes and utensils enough to cook and eat in the room. A great grocery store, The Hen House is just up the street and plenty of various restaurants are very near by. The hotel is virtually right off high way 435.
The greatest gem that I found there this visit was Erica at the front desk. She greeted me with true warmth and supplied me with my requests for an extra pillow & hair dryer. She chatted enough to be inviting and was very knowledgeable & informative about local places, the distance to them, etc. I was impressed. I certainly hope she is there next time.

The folks at Extended Stay could all use a little of Erica's hospitality & warmth. It certainly adds a huge amount of warmth to a rather un-flattering hotel stay. I will stay there again and probably often.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2010

We picked this hotel for a one night stay to attend a wedding. Front desk staff was great. I arrived a little early, Around noon. But they were able to find me a room and get me checked in. Did I mention that the front desk staff was great? Room 227 was good and clean. There is a kitchen with a fridge, microwave etc. It was easy to find the hotel and parking was plenty. There are plenty of choices of restaurants close by within walking distance. Neighborhood was safe if you did choose to take a walk. This hotel is about 40 minutes from Kansas City Airport. But all highway if you want. Hotel furniture could use a little upgrade. Cost was $59.00 a night (Wedding Rate) No breakfast on Saturday and Sunday Just coffee. Would stay again. if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
#22 of 37 in Overland Park
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Overland Park
Super 8 Overland Park KC Area Near Convention Center
Hampton Inn Kansas City/Overland Park

Been to Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Metcalf? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Metcalf

Address: 7201 W 106th St, Overland Park, KS 66212-2546
Location: United States > Kansas > Overland Park
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #27 of 37 Hotels in Overland Park
Price Range: $73 - $112 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Metcalf 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Metcalf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Kansas City / Overland Park / Metcalf Hotel Overland Park