All reviews full kitchen record player upstairs loft suite hotel living room home away from home an extended stay convention center long term stay kansas city road noise continental breakfast hotel is great king suite waffles front desk staff staff was very friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very pleased! The beds are so comfy that I always get a good nights rest. I did have housemates above me that were noisy from about 11pm-2am which wasn’t pleasant one of the nights I was there. I love the outdoor pool and usually have it all to myself!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General-Manager-921, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the nice comments and the nice review. If you ever have any noise issues please let us know, we are all about letting our guests get their rest!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After being told by this hotel that my reservations were cancelled and I will not be charged. I went through hotels.com, the property & my bank. I was charged NOT once BUT TWICE!!! Speaking to the manager JEFF BLOOM, was a waste of time. He clearly has no clue what customer service is about & needs to move down a position. Telling your customers you don’t care what we have to say & you can take our money at your discretion. Outrageous!

Room tip: Did not stay
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your comments. You made two reservations for the same date. I never said i did not care, what I said was you made two reservations, we held the suites for you for that night and you did not show for the reservations so you were charged. You first said you had a family emergency then you said you cancelled the reservations. I asked for a cancellation number (s) you did not have that. So I explained that you would be charged. This is the same procedure we follow with all guests. Thank you for letting me clarify.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room in which I was assigned, was acceptable, but dimly lit and not comfortable for computer work after hours, nor reading. The breakfast buffet was nominally passable. Location great and room rate good...I guess you get what you pay for. Property was clean and presentable. Staff was very nice.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the review. The lighting was just rep[laced with our renovation. I am sorry that the couch and the seating at the counter in the kitchen did not give you the work space you were looking for.
Thank you also for the nice rating.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we rented a 2 bedroom. We were able to bring our dog along. It had the amenities of a condo. This was a great place and great price. I would definitely stay there again. I have travel next week around the area and may stay again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We look forward to having you back! Thank you for taking the time to review and rate our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved this room. The only thing is, we experienced a lot of electrical issues. The microwave didn't work unless most lights were off, and we couldn't use a hair dryer upstairs unless lights were off too because we would blow a fuse. Otherwise, amazing room and service!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for the review and the 5 out of 5 rating. We will have the breakers looked at.